Tuesday 7 August 2012

A long over due post

Where do I start. I last wrote in my blog when Karagh was 9 months old, she is now 11 months & 3 days old! Way to long since I wrote. Karagh is growing up so fast, I cannot believe she is a year old in less than a month! Time has flown. We have had so many ups & downs since she was born. I still find it a bit hard to believe that she had cancer. Cancer. Some days I pretend it never happened, then I remind myself that it is nothing to be forgotten. It shows how strong & determined she is and will continue to be for the rest of her life.
Over the last 2 months we have had lots of fun together. We went our first family holiday to spain, Karagh loved every moment of it, especially the pool!

We have some great news! Myself & Keith got engaged. He proposed to me on July 28th while we were out having dinner!

Karagh is due for her next scan on 3rd September. She will have an MRI scan under sedation. Not looking forward to it at all :(



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad things are going well. We would love to go to Spain one day. You will have to tell us all about it when we are in Ireland in Feb. We are so happy and excited about your engagement. :) you are all such a wonderful family. Karagh is so lucky to have you and Kieth as parents.

    ReplyDelete